Friday, August 2, 2013

The Gothampuff Girls

I recently discovered Teespring, a Kickstarter of sorts for T-shirts. So you create a campaign, set a goal, and if your goal is hit, your shirt is printed. It's a pretty cool concept for custom clothing. I designed a Powerpuff Girls / Gotham City Sirens mashup -- The Gothampuff Girls! The shirt is currently campaigning until August 21. 


The shirt is only $15, and though I'm a little biased, I think it's cute. I'm generally critical of my own work, but this is something I really enjoyed, and if you like the Powerpuff Girls, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, or Poison Ivy, please consider buying this shirt. It will only get printed if the goal is met, but I think buyers will enjoy it. And please, share this on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, or whatever you kids are using these days.

Please view and, if interested, buy The Gothampuff Girls here.

1 comment:

teespringexpert said...

Hi
Teespring is great I agree. Im just launching t-shirt campaign at the moment and i love this. Great blog by the way love it!

Thanks

Alex