Monday, June 14, 2010

"5 Minute Marvel" Black Canary / Update

A few months ago I joined Twitter to follow Conan O'Brien as my little way of showing support. I've also found a whole bunch of other people to follow, and found some cool sites in the process. 5 Minute Marvels showrunner was nearing 500 followers, and the 500th got to request a character to draw for the site. 5MM's concept is really cool: an adult and a kid take five minutes together to draw a comic book character. That's it. Then they can send them in and get posted on the Interwebs. So, seeing that the follow count was at 499, I jumped on board and got the lucky number. I requested Black Canary, and you can see the awesome results here!

I should have some stuff to show (hopefully) next week. This last week was incredibly busy, and the first half of this week looks like it might be the same.

No comments: